Have a 2017 volvo 220e that ran fine one day, cut it off with no issues. Came back a few days later, put the key in and it popped up these 3 codes. P040312-short circuit to battery voltage P040371-driven drive U010a00-Lost communication with the A module of the exhaust gas. recirculation system I bought a scan tool and got what the codes are. But I'm still stuck on what the actual problem is. I've checked all battery connections and fuses. I've cleared the codes, but the come right back. Any ideas? Thanks
Sounds like some wiring has rubbed through the insulation in the loom. I'd use a a power probe or multi meter to verify continuity from ecu to egr module, might help give you an idea where the break is. If you can find a wiring diagram that would make it easier. Check the stuff that's cheap to fix first.