Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TB 235 Thumb quit working

gdutson ยท 2022-07-25 09:02

Hey guys, need help troubleshooting a 2014 TB 235. The hyd thumb quit working today. Started getting sticky and then locked in the down position. I could bring it back up with the bucket curl but it would just stay clamped to the bucket when I open the curl. I shut the machine down, came back about 30 minutes later to move it and the thumb worked again. 10 mins later it got sticky/jittery and then froze again partially open. Once it is stuck, I do not hear the hydraulic flow engage when I press the buttons or joystick. I have repeated this pattern a few times where if I shutdown and wait a 1/2 hour the thumb starts working again for a short time. Any ideas where to begin? Thx.

Replies0

No replies yet.