My company is throwing me in a 627B next week and I need as many tips as posibble. I am an excavator operator along with dozer loader and all other aspects. Just haven’t had the chance in a pan yet. Thanks
Get an operator manual as fast as you can. Are they going to have you sit with an experienced guy for at least a couple of cycles?
If you're running push-pull, make friends with the other operators, If not make friends with the push cat guys. It wont take long to get the hang of it if you watch the other guys and get cut a little slack as you learn. Most guys wont have a problem doing a little schooling on lunch break.
I will be the only one on site operating it. My father was a pan operator and owned several so going to go to him for advice also
So how did you make out on the 27?