Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Help!!!

Wes Jackson ยท 2019-09-09 06:26

Anybody on here in the Bushnell Fl. area that can inspect a 200 lc that I am thinking about buying!

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2019-09-09 11:33

    Good day Wes I feel it may be useful for you to check out our protocol for inspection of used excavator, inspections that are thorough will take some time, typically this could involve 8 hours work. Guys can often skip many of the important points and take shorter time but your risks will be greater and however good an inspection is made there are still hidden issues that only arise when you have taken ownership. The complete inspection form is available for free on the web site however the protocol will give you a good insight. A good mechanic with the correct tools will be able to help you. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Wes Jackson2019-09-09 15:18

    Thanks for the forms, that is a very thorough inspection to say the least, I will pass this on to whomever I get to check the machine, Thanks again.