Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help 325 bobcat mini excavator

rainman ยท 2026-01-25 19:29

I got my swivel back this week and put it in today and came to find out that they did not mark the top and bottom of the swivel I need to know how I can turn the top of the swivel to where I need it at this is a pic of before repair

Replies2
  1. #1Simon C2026-01-26 15:07

    Pretty tough if housings were not punch marked before disassembly. Maybe find someone else with same machine to copy is all I can suggest. Simon C

  2. #2rainman2026-02-15 08:29

    Update It finally warmed up enough for me to work on this again yesterday I toke it back out and put it in a vice and used a large pipe wrench to turn it where it was supposed to be Put it back on and hooked up all the hoses and everything looks good so far Raining today so I'll finish putting the rest back together next weekend