Hello. I own a Hitachi zX-35u. A/c isn’t working . I’m an hvac tech so I know a few things about automotive systems . The system is holding the refrigerant . The compressor is not running though . And I am unable to find any information to diagnose it. I own the workshop manual, technical manual , and service manual . I haven’t found anything in those to help me. Maybe I’m missing something or read past something I hope . Any advice would be great
It run if the clutch is fed 12v? I.have a zx40u3, but it's a canopy machine. Got it "cheap"... cab version prolly closer to 30k.
Do you have a dash number (ZX35U-2,3)? Machine serial number? Check your messages.
Wow! Its 5 degrees out and we are talking about AC?
Best time to fix it right?
Most of the AC’s I’ve worked on, won’t work under 40f.