Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help identifying Komatsu D155A-1 dozer part

cfister ยท 2014-11-10 15:08

Hi! Can anybody tell me what is the name of the part shown in the pictures below and what's the Komatsu part #? Thanks!

Replies7
  1. #1lantraxco2014-11-10 16:24

    Called a "Cylinder Stay" At least five different part numbers depending on serial number, some additional parts may be needed to install superceded part. Post full model number and complete serial number we can get you a starting point, or call your local Kommie dealer with the same info. Can probably pick up a used one from a dismantler.

  2. #2cfister2014-11-10 16:52

    Thanks a lot! It's a D155A-1 with serial number 167xx and I need the same part for a D355A with serial number 29xx. I have tried to find the part #'s with the name you provided but unfortunately haven't been successful...

  3. #3lantraxco2014-11-10 17:19

    For your D155A-1, serial range 15001-17000 calls for part# 175-61-00016, supercedes to 175-61-00017 it's a newer number. CRAWLER SALES LIMITED up in Alberta Phone: (780)962-8586 shows stock. For the D355A, serial range 1632-3299 takes part# 195-61-00022 which supercedes to 195-61-00023 UTAH TRACK & WELDING INC Phone: (888)608-1636 shows one under the old number. Section 561 in the parts books if that helps. YMMV, I only play a parts man on TV.....

  4. #4cfister2014-11-10 17:43

    Perfect, thank you so much! If you can get one for the D355 from a dismantler please let me know, that might work!

  5. #5lantraxco2014-11-10 17:48

    No worries, happy to help if I can. As I said, Utah Track and welding show one, they are a rather large dismantler, give them a call. Other than that, I don't know. Cheers, Lanway

  6. #6Nige2014-11-10 18:10

    How on earth did the piece in the centre get "lost"..?

  7. #7lantraxco2014-11-10 19:32

    Don't think it's lost Nige, maybe just on an angle since it popped? The side walls of the hard nose don't look all that skookum, probably well bent up from the strain of lifting the blade with that broken tube?