Hey guys, Does anybody know what kind of crawler this is? My dad found it this morning in his travels... Thanks!
Cletrac?
Maybe a Ford Trackson ?
Almost looks like a very early International, but the steering wheel, rather than lever steer kind of rules that out.
sure does look like a fordson trackson like mcald62 says. Here is a pic I found on here---> http://sketchesofalaska.blogspot.com/search/label/Fordson%20Trackson
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It sure does look like that Fordson Trackson doesn't it! My dad left his number with the guy who was working there, hopefully the owner will give him a call and let him know if he's willing to part with it. Thanks for all the tips so far!
The only thing is that the fuel tank is different .
Trackson conversions were used on many different brands of tractor , not just Fordsons ,I would say the tractor is a Mc Cormick Deering . The link below shows a different Trackson track set up , but the tractor looks the same https://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52984
I think ianoz got it right. The fuel tank and radiator appear to be the same as the International Tractor. Photo from the Smokstak.