Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Major collection up for auction

Truck Shop ยท 2017-05-06 20:04

This guy's collection is huge, get a load of the old trucks and tractors listed. Truck Shop http://aumannauctions.com/index.php?ap=1&pid=52639

Replies9
  1. #1Ronsii2017-05-06 22:15

    WOW!!!! There's a lot of cool stuff, wish I had more money,storage space,time,etc....

  2. #2Junkyard2017-05-06 22:20

    Holy buckets that's a lot of cool old stuff. I dig the old stationary stuff. It'll be interesting to see how that stuff sells. Junkyard

  3. #3old-iron-habit2017-05-07 09:44

    Road trip. Be fun to go look on open house day.

  4. #4580bruce2017-05-07 10:34

    Boy would I love that single axle KW!

  5. #5John C.2017-05-07 10:56

    All of that stuff all the way out in Forks? Sounds like it will be a bigger deal than the Twilight Movies.

  6. #6Truck Shop2017-05-07 19:05

    It could be in Anatone, Wa population 38 plus nine dogs and 14 cats. Little bergs like Forks is usually where this kind of stuff hides. How about just down the road in Queets? Truck Shop

  7. #7John C.2017-05-08 12:47

    Could be a little north in Beaver.

  8. #8Bumpsteer2017-05-08 13:12

    Unreal......looks like once he brought it home, it didn't go far. IMO, more of a hoarder than a collector. Ed

  9. #9Truck Shop2017-05-08 21:53

    When the Ted Small collection came up for auction a few years back the prize was this 1895 Golden Gate pump engine. I saw it run a few times. Truck Shop http://www.farmcollector.com/gas-engines/golden-gate-gas-engine-zmmz13octzbea