I have a thumb that has a TOWNSEND label on it and I need bushings for it they measure ID : 30mm OD : 40mm OAL: 40mm Maker advised they used same bushing as in arm BUT the arm bushings OD is 38mm. Has any one come across Bushings with and OD of 40 mm? Was advised they could be Cat or Kubota but neither was helpful. Thanks
Jack try www.ebushing.com . Good luck TOM V
If Tom V s lead turns out nothing i have them in stock, not that expensive but shipping may be! but if your beat let me know! Aiden
Hey CPS, do you have pivot bushings for a TB145? Upper and lower are the same. I can get you the machine number or Tacheuchi part number if needed. Shipped to 98223. Thanks Jeff
Hi Jeff, i dont have any listings for them, i would need the sizes for them! I.D, O.D and length, if you can get that i should have them! Aiden
I'll see what I can do. Right now all I have is the part numbers. Any idea where I can get the specs? You are really in Ireland? If so, how many times have you travelled to watch the Isle of Man races? One of these days a buddy and I are going to make the journey!