More specifically trans filters, I need locations and filter numbers if anyone could help out,my first Deere loader, I bought it for a stockpile loader because ut was big and cheap. I would like to know all the filters but can see 4 of them and am site they're some hidden ones possibly in hydro tanks like all cat machines? Pj
There's 4 trans filters behind hinged cover on right side rear, #AT135800 or Wix #51759 and #15661 gasket.
I thought those where implement hydro filters ?
Hydro filters should be in a canister behind panel on left side. BTW, if this is the first Deere that you've had, were you aware that you can view parts pages at Deere website?
You were spot on! Gottem changed thanks Pj
I got another quick Q for ya, if you fire this thing up it either wants to creep forward or backwards regardless of if the travel lever is in neutral or not, once you move it forward or backwards you can center the lever once again and it stays still, seems to do it almost every time, any ideas?
I haven't had to work on the drives of one of those machines, can't help much with that one, sorry. :beatsme