I just stumbled upon this today while viewing the latest progression of the Langley Skytrain expansion project. The reason I say "Case" is because, that looks like an M-series Case backhoe SD 5-tooth bucket sitting outside next to it and the narrow 3-tooth trenching M-series Case backhoe bucket in the far right slot. There appears to be a Stanley-branded plate compactor nestled in the center slot if it is a Stanley plate compactor. With an attachment rack like this, this could dramatically change how I organize my backhoe attachments - be it in it's loader bucket (The 9-tooth HD bucket can carry the hydraulic breaker, the 3 slots of the attachment rack can hold the SD 5-tooth bucket, the 3-tooth trenching bucket, and the plate compactor), or stowed on a transport trailer. (Sigh of frustration.) But once again, I am stumped for leads on "(Case) backhoe (loader) attachment rack". - Searching results for an "attachment rack" that look exactly like the one I screenshotted are turning up negative/fruitless.
I would say in house or fab shop build. Bucket bunker common & others now are geared to skid steers/excavator market
Find old over size snow bucket half way there, little welding lift point & for your attachments,pipe welded in the center can stand breaker up rest against top edge of old bucket with a strap around it.
It looks to me like the “attachment carrier” that you sent a picture of could’ve been a light material Bucket they converted to carry their attachments. Like Deere said, it would probably make more sense to have something fabricated that fits the exact attachments that you have instead of trying to buy something. Maybe cheaper as well.
Here it is at the 7:00 mark. After looking at it, I have doubts that it's a modified light material/loose bulk bucket. "Bunker"? Hmmmm... Why didn't I think of that word? Let me check.
Original pic it has the lines like it was a front bucket maybe a rebuilt 780 bucket
I think it could be homemade/shop built because it's a pretty crude design with straight corners on the end plates and no curves. Also the flat portion on top is not a common bucket style. Can't tell if the floor of the bucket curves to come up the back. There appears to be a round bar retainer going across the bucket lip a few inches high.