Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need help on purchasing a grapple bucket

wheeliewebb ยท 2010-05-02 09:47

I am looking for a grapple bucket in the 1500-3000 dollar range. I would be using it to pile brush, pick up cut wood, and if they make one i could use to get rocks out of my fields that would be helpful to. I like the buckets that have open ends, with longer tines(like 30") and two grapples. So many to choose from. Any advice would be helpful. Pictures or websites to.

Replies5
  1. #1jrtraderny2010-05-02 11:30

    http://www.quick-attach.com/

  2. #2fast2010-05-02 18:10

    After looking for a long time I found these from john deere, I put them on the front of my Cat 287B and love them, they are open at the end of the tines so things don't get caught in the forks, check um out. http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/cons...kidsteer_attachments/brush_tined_grapple.html

  3. #3KSSS2010-05-05 10:11

    I second this one. Ask for Brad. Very squared away guy, easy to deal with, and they have an excellent product. I have the Saber Tine bucket from QA. Very heavy duty, holds up well to the powerful larger machines, very versatile attachment.

  4. #4jrtraderny2010-05-08 19:51

    http://rochester.craigslist.org/grd/1723277412.html

  5. #5MoCat2010-05-18 14:10

    Smart Enterprises in Texas sells Loflin grapple buckets. Email them a request for quote on a specific model. I've found them to be good to work with and very fair on pricing too. Pick your bucket out here: http://www.loflinfabrication.com/ Then request a quote here: http://www.tsmartequipment.net/