Dear guys As iam new on this website and new as well in the machinery business so i really need your help ,, where can i buy wheel loaders in US , ?? Specifically CA ? , is there is a places like scrap yards or machinery yards ? , which state is famous with the machinery? ? Appart from Ebay and Craigslist is there is any other websites where i can check the prices and buy online as those 2 website are v expensive, , so lets say aby of you want to buy a used wheel loader or excavator where will you start from ?? ,, guys plz dont be stingy and plz plz give me as much info as you can Best regards Moataz
Try machinerytrader.com
I couldn't find what i want on this website even i tried euro auction as well ,, usually do u guys go to the yards or just buy online ?? Where are this yards and what website u might use
Lets start off with what machines are you wanting to buy, your location shows Egypt so I assume you're going to be exporting them out of the US? If you are and want to buy from a auction wait for the next Orlando, Florida Ritchie Brothers sale, usually 10k+ items there. When I want to look for a machine to buy I go to machinery trader there that I already linked to the page.
Movindirt ,, Thanks alot for ur answer ,, i really appreciate it man ,, so u dont go to any machinery yards ?? , yes u r right i want to export them to Egypt ,, usually i dont find what i need on ritchbros ,, any other recommendations? ?
Nope, I rarely go to a machinery yard to look and see if they have what I want, I look online and if its not there then chances are they don't have it. If I want a Cat from a dealer I look on Cat Used . com, any other machine I look on Machinery trader. There are a couple of smaller independant dealers around, but I just check their website every few days, not worth the hour round trip drive to go look in person.
Ok so can you plz provide me with the dealers websites plz ,, for CAT ,, kumatso ??
The market is not slow enough here for there to be low hanging fruit to be plucked via internet. There are hundreds of US dealers and curbstoners (independent brokers) constantly searching for good buys on equipment to resell, so competition can be fierce. Given the strength of the dollar at present I would expect machinery to be ebbing back toward the US rather than flowing madly out, this cycle changes with the exchange rate usually. If you want bargains, look to China, but beware, lots of shady deals and counterfeit machines being offered.
lantraxco ,, thanks for your information's , however there was no clear answers about how to find those US dealers and curbtoners ! , if you can tell me which areas are famous with machinery yards or curbstoners that will be great , and is there is any web site were you can u check the average price for each machine ?? ,,, plz forgive me if um asking a lot of stupid's questions as um new in the US market Regards
I think you're missing the point, what you see on Ebay, craigslist, Machinery Trader, Rock and Dirt, My Little Salesman, Ritchie Brothers, and the other big auction companies encompasses the bulk of the market and generally shows what machines are trading for price wise. The dealers and curbstoners I mentioned are like you looking for deals on machines so they can turn them in the retail market. Bargains are usually only found through networking and on the ground searches. Most publications have an online auction results page, or this http://www.constructionequipmentguide.com/auction-results
Its done though a broker on your end who has people on the ground in the US that watch for leads they work together to wire the money, clean and containerize for shipping We just sold a loader overseas this way there is no way we would have done business direct with someone overseas an then how would you get it out of country?
Dear lantraxco ,, thanks for the web site was really helpful if u k ow more site olz let me know ,,jonas 302 i have some people in us as well so if u have something that i like either they will come to finish the deal and do the shipping or i will come its bery easy for me i come US twice a month anyway