Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help with 5k Donkey front wheel bearings

Bucketta · 2024-10-18 19:16

Title says it all. I’m trying to replace both inner and outer wheel bearings on the front right drive wheel. It’s basically chain driven and I’m having a hell of a time trying to get the whole assembly out. If anyone has any pointers or could give me a little direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Replies6
  1. #1Tyler d4c2024-10-18 20:26

    Some information on what a 5k donkey is would probably go a long way

  2. #2Bucketta2025-03-11 14:13

    5k is the size, and a donkey is a truck mounted forklift. the forklifts that ride on the back of a flat bed truck.

  3. #3DDoug2025-03-11 14:20

    So I guess the title didn't say it all......

  4. #4Vetech632025-03-11 15:59
  5. #5Bucketta2025-03-18 07:24

    Well it did if you knew what a Donkey was. Considering this is in the Forklift category.

  6. #6Bucketta2025-03-18 07:25

    I don’t need the help anymore. I finished this job quite a while back.