Hi looking for suggestions for a 2008 asv pt 60 delay in travel. there is a delay when going from foward to reverse or reverse to foward. there is also a longer delay when trying to turn either direction from a stop. I heard there is an adjustment on pilot generation block and it may be bias one way. my other thought is it may be drive motor or pilot pressure is low. when machine is on 2 speed high range it still happens but not half as bad. is it correct that high and low range are on the same drive motor? Any thoughts are welcomed
Really ? Lol no one has any idea if pilot controls can be adjusted
I think you may have low charge pressure. I remember seeing a thread on here a long time ago about something similar. I own a RC50, but haven't experienced this.
Thanks. I'll search forums for it. any idea why it only does it in low range ?
Call Terex and talk to one if the techs, they're very knowledgeable.
Did you find anything out about this issue? Having a similar issue on my 2008 ASV PT100