Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help with DIGSI 4 V4.94 License / Serial Key for a Mine Site Project

Baterdene Purevdorj ยท 2026-08-27 20:59

Hi everyone, I am an Electrical Engineer working at a mine site in Mongolia. We currently have three CAT 6040 FS hydraulic excavators on-site, and I am working on configuring the SIPROTEC 7SK80 motor protection relays. I have successfully installed DIGSI 4 V4.94 on my field laptop, but it is currently running on a 30-day trial license which expires on September 11th. Due to severe parts delays and ongoing on-site troubleshooting, I will not be able to complete the relay configurations before the trial license ends. Since our corporate license is currently unavailable, I am looking for a way to extend or permanently activate DIGSI 4 V4.94 to avoid critical downtime for our mining fleet. Could any fellow engineers share a working license key, serial number, or a patch/fix for DIGSI 4 V4.94? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated and would save us from an expensive breakdown. Thank you so much in advance for your support! Best regards, Bat-Erdene Electrical Engineer

Replies0

No replies yet.