Hey everyone, I’m working on a residential construction project, and I’ve run into a problem with my excavator. It’s been running fine until recently when I noticed that it stopped working intermittently while digging. The engine seems to stall, and I’ve checked the fuel levels, hydraulic fluid, and oil—all are fine. It happens randomly, so it’s hard to pinpoint the issue. Has anyone faced something similar with their machinery? I’m wondering if it could be an issue with the fuel system, hydraulic pressure, or something electrical. Any advice on troubleshooting or common fixes would be appreciated.
Thanks for any input, I really need to get this fixed ASAP to stay on track with the project. Appreciate any help!
We need a machine model and serial number
Images of the machine would be good too. Replace fuel filters, check water separator, coolant levels, etc. Once it stalls, will it start back up right away?