Have a hd 11g track loader and have a shaft seal leaking on the underside of the rear end. It is the inboard pivot shaft on the rear truck frame. Could anyone give me some advice on taking the master pim out of the track and what all is involved to do to replace the 2 shaft seals? This is the left track. Thanks in advance for your help. Jeff three 0 nine eight 2 four sixty six fifty two colfax,il
jdg, I also own a AC, a HD7G late version but not F/A so it is very similar and has traits associated to your machine. The leak you are seeing is to the inside of the drive sprocket or along the sprocket to the truck frame? Makes a huge difference on what is wrong. Mine had a sprocket nut come loose where the sprocket is the preload on the final seal which at this time is no longer available. The seal is a pair of tin plates with a spring loaded neoprene rubber biscuit sandwiched between, unique to the Allis line. Mine was leaking along the sprocket to final shaft splines not so much the actual seal so I derived and made a plate wrench to slip between the truck and sprocket to retighten the nut welding it in place until I can come up with time to tear it apart and repair it. Not certain how I will make a seal for it.