Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need help with Hitachi parts please!

justafarmer ยท 2013-11-10 01:28

Does anyone have access to Hitachi parts books that could help me out? I have a EX 230 LC-5 with a s/n ending 001946, 10ft stick. I need new bushings for the main bucket pivot at the bottom of the stick. I looked on the deere online part system and came up with AT217782 or 4355876 but there is a s/n split so not sure if these numbers are correct for my machine. Can anyone help a brother out please! Thanks!

Replies6
  1. #1ANDREW C2013-11-11 00:41

    As far as I can tell 4355876 is the sub for AT217782

  2. #2justafarmer2013-11-11 09:12

    Yeah I realize that. I think one may be a Deere and the other a hitachi number. Do you know if that is the right one for my machine?

  3. #3Deereman2013-11-11 11:23

    Here is the part number you are looking for 4203425. Looks like $90 a bushing.

  4. #4justafarmer2013-11-11 19:30

    ok thanks, so your sure thats the right bushing for my machine?

  5. #5Deereman2013-11-11 22:15

    That's what I came up with. But its up to you.

  6. #6justafarmer2013-11-12 20:11

    thanks deereman!