I have been trying to get the joystick functions to work correctly, and I just cant seem to get it right. Hooked up one way the boom will raise up and down but forks will not tilt, 2nd way- forks tilt but boom will not move and have no outrigger or frame tilt control. 3rd way i can only move boom up/down (rear joystick) if front joystick is moved to a working position to allow fluid to bypass. I have followed the schematic and this machine will not work according to schematic and as of now I have no functions and zero fluid going to frame tilt/ outrigger DVC. What am I doing wrong?
Call the people at WEB Eqpt...they are the Lull experts. http://www.webequipment.com/
thanks for the help aerolift.....I called and emailed web equip. friday, but have not received a response yet. I found the right schematic this morning , but still no luck. I cannot seem to get flow thru the #2 joystick unless I hold to left position then pressure builds and the annoying @#$ buzzer goes off, but when I release js i lose pressure. I have taken the joysticks and outrigger manifold apart numerous times thinking that maybe the valves were sticking or something but now I am starting to think that a relief on the rear axle stabilizer manifold may be stuck open. Hopefully I can figure this out soon, my frustration is starting to show .
Old Thread but... I have ran into more than a couple replacement joysticks that the P / T ports are reversed from the originals. Don't assume the original schematic is correct for Locations. Go by the markings on the joystick / schematic. At least for them 2 ports.