Hi all I'm after some help with my 08 takeuchi TL150 jumped in it the other day and it started 10 minutes later it just come to a compleat stop and wouldn't start again. The hydrochloric oil was low so I have toped it up, engine oil is good and so are the water levels. I already have bypassed the water sensor a while back, and cheeked to see if fuel was getting through witch it is, I've also cheeked all the fuses under the instrument panel in the cab but still won't start. Would anyone have any other suggestion as to what it might be ? could really do with the help thanks.
I recently had similar problems with my TL230. I found the problem was that I was catching air around the fuel/water separator. My fuel pump was also failing. Look around your separator for slight sweating. That's a telltale sign for a leak where the fuel system can catch air. Also, check your electric fuel pump to see if it's pushing fuel freely or sputtering.
thanks mikecube3 after a lot of days going over everything possible I have had to ring around and get a takeuchi mechanic out to look at it, hope this week some time but talking to him on the phone he seems to think it might be the fuel pump its self, apparently they are a piston push set up and sometimes the piston wears out and the pump needs to be sent off and repaired. will differently let you know how it goes
Did you look at you fuel stop solenoid.If it is not latching or a broken wire it will not let it start .you can remove it and see if it will start .if it does then you know it is that circuit somewhere.You have Yanmar engine right .What is your email I can send you pdf manual on it .