Had a little fun today, rain has the rivers out so nothing else to do so swapped the buckets. Had to perform a little Other work as the bucket curl links had at some time been installed WRONG side, grease fitting now point OUT.
It operates as if there is nothing on the loader arms!! Metalman55, note the exhaust!
Now to wear some paint off!!! I imagine that bucket must feel like a feather by comparison. Nice looking job............& you thought to cover the exhaust pipe!
Had to laugh, even as I remember your pain on the water intrusion. Sorry. And yes, it responds as if a massive load was removed AND WAS. New control mod also responds very well.
Ok Miller, good job but the machine don't match the bucket, time for a paint job.
Yeah Yeah! I know. All I could locate near to me was New Cat Yellow, is covered but not right. I fully intend to repaint the whole machine this next year AFTER it gets considerable work done to it. The machine currently is Old Cat grey yellow or cream yellow depending on who you ask.