Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need help with my takeuchi TL150

djh316 ยท 2017-05-04 06:03

Hi all I'm after some help with my 08 Takeuchi TL150, i hopped in it the other day started it up it was running fine worming up about 5 - 6 minutes went to move got about 2 meters and it just stoped and shut down. I have cheeked engine oil, hydrochloric, water and have cheeked to see if I'm getting fuel to the injectors all are good hydrochloric oil was a bit low but I have topped it up and it still won't start, I already have bypassed the water censer a while back so i know its not that and I know these machines have a lot of censers in them but un shore on how the wiring is in them or where to start. any help would be fantastic thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Tinkerer2017-05-04 07:32

    Welcome to HEF djh316. Your questions should be in the skid steer forums. Posting the same question in multiple forms is not permitted here.