We are a non-profit with a service crane mounted to load debris from abandoned house lots. We are short of cash as always, so I'm hoping we could get some help here. The crane won't rotate, the remote seems to be working, the crane raises and lowers, the CW and CCW solinoidis are clicking but no rotation. The hydraulic pump is working. What should I check next? How do I test or "jump" the hydraulic motor? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Can you hold in the boom raise button or switch and try to rotate at the same time? There should be manual override buttons on the ends of the solenoid valve you can push while the pump is running also to check valve function. Most likely a bad switch or burned diode, I'm not sure how they're switching the pump motor on for the different functions. Also could be a wiring issue somewhere, does this have the wired remote, with a plugin, or wireless?