Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help with pinion gear part identification

deLy ยท 2023-11-08 05:16

I'm looking for a part number for a pinion gear very similar to this one which is 144460A1 everything is identical except here its 8.4cm/3.3in~ and I can't find it's part number. If anyone has any idea help would be very appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632023-11-08 07:41

    What kind of machine is this for?

  2. #2OzDozer2023-11-08 07:44

    It's a Case front axle pinion gear. deLy, I can't see you being able to find just the pinion gear - the pinion and ring gear are a matched set, and are only able to be bought as a set.

  3. #3deLy2023-11-08 10:50

    I'm aware it goes as a full set and I'm fine with it, I just can't find any identification number for the smaller pinion gear(8.4cm/3.3in instead of the 11.1cm/4.37in as shown in the photo) with the ring as mine has no identification numbers and the rest of it is an identical part. Everywhere I tried asking for it couldn't help me and the one in the photo is too big to fit in. I'm just trying to figure out the correct part number so I could actually try to buy it.