Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help with telsta a28d lift

pete bucket · 2024-08-21 18:38

Have massive leak coming out of rear boom. To old for anyone to work on so up to me. it used to drip now it pours. I assume its the lines connected to the ecylinder in inner boom. I do have the manual and im reading on how to remove inner boom. Wanted to see if anyone has ever done that before and talk about it

Replies1
  1. #1Slweaver2025-02-23 18:11

    Pete you probably found what you need by now since I just joined. I had to rebuild the boom extend cylinder several years ago. It wasn’t that bad of a job except for the part of manhandling a cylinder that is 10’ long! I was wondering if you had problems finding the packing/seal kit for it. I need the kit for the main boom lift cylinder. I’m going to post this to see if anyone has a source.