Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Vermeer Manuals

ippielb ยท 2024-08-20 18:07

I had bought a Vermeer RT650 Trencher this spring at an auction. And got it home and realized the manual for the machine was absolutely trashed. Unable to find one, i had ventured onto the Vermeer website to see if there was any online manuals there. To my surprise they had a request form on their website. https://www.vermeer.com/na/safety/product-manuals I applied for the manuals for my machine, Operator, Service, and Parts manuals, i had not heard anything back via email or phone about how i could get them. Until yesterday i had a parcel show up from Vermeer. They had sent me brand new manuals. Operating manual with steel cable attached to mount on the machine. A spare operating manual to keep inside safe, the service manual, and even the large parts manual. I'm very pleased with this, enough to make a post about it. If anyone has vermeer equipment and needs the manuals, they will send you out replacements for free. I'm glad because i have a bunch of repairs to do on the machine.

Replies1
  1. #1Verm2025-06-19 14:54

    They apparently do not do this anymore because I just paid $140 for a 'maintenance manual' that my 'operator's manual' kept referencing. Or they do it and you just have to know.. either way frustrating. Get this now the maintenance manual is referencing a technicians manual! Good lord. Can only imagine there is a never ending stream of manuals to find the info you're after. edit- there is also a parts manual!