Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Hitachi EX 120 water pump

jcm1016 ยท 2012-10-08 12:43

I'm looking for a new water pump for my EX120 - All sites I have found are in China with minimum quantities and no pricing. References please. My repair manual gives repair instructions. Is this doable as far finding pump parts ? Thanks Jim

Replies13
  1. #1cps2012-10-08 12:48

    Hi there Jim, I can supply you with a pump, what model of Hitachi do you have? -1,2,3 or 5 also if you have the engine number just to make sure you get the right one! Thanks Aiden

  2. #2jcm10162012-10-08 16:49

    Thanks Aiden Mine is a EX 120-2 I believe and will confirm. Assuming so how much and what could I expect for shipping and delivery time please ? Jim

  3. #3RobVG2012-10-08 21:07

    Dare I ask, what's wrong with your dealer?

  4. #4shopguy2012-10-08 22:14

    : Rob,did you read my mind ?

  5. #5JGS Parts2012-10-09 02:15

    Mate we also sell the water pumps for your machine same question what is the model of the machine and the engine ? shipping time with us is normally about 4-5 days.

  6. #6KenAl2012-10-09 23:44

    The Hitachi dealer, Link Belt dealer, Kobelco dealer. They all used the same Isuzu engine. Isuzu industrial engine dealer/distributer. Just get the model number off the valve cover. Should be a 4BD1 thats going from memory. I can't imagine ordering it over seas. Sorry guys.

  7. #7jcm10162012-10-10 08:04

    4BD1 is correct Thanks for the favorable response. I'll check into that for sure. BTW for the other respondants- I can't see the engine number but the manufactruers number is 12N 31769. I look for he valve cover # & hunt for the closest dealers. Thanks again

  8. #8jcm10162012-10-10 10:32

    120 water pump numbers For those who coule supply but need numbers: EX120-2 4BD1TT (on valve cover) 990526- engine block

  9. #9seekor2012-10-10 10:43

    Well.Maybe this shop is complete. you can find it in Singapore spare part alat berat

  10. #10seekor2012-10-10 10:46

    Can you give me the part numbers ? maybe I can help

  11. #11jcm10162012-10-11 12:22

    Success! I found a Izusu engine dealer (on the coast of NC) that is great and found me a pump at a great price

  12. #12jackie6062012-10-14 05:44

    Hi,Jim,it seems that you have solved the problem,congratulation1. i am the new one here.Our company provide the spare parts for Caterpillar,Komatsu,Hitachi or other brand. If you have any requirement,welcome to contact with us,our website is http://www.machinery-parts.net/

  13. #13cps2012-10-14 16:41

    Glad you got sorted jim, do you mind me asking a price, for compraision Aiden