Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need images of the 2003 CASE 580 (Super) M and 2011 Super N dashboard indicator lights please

Cartoondude135 · 2026-03-20 00:10

This is for anybody who currently owns and or operates a 2003 CASE 580 M /Super M Backhoe loader in addition to a 20 11 580N/Super N. I am developing a 3D model of the CASE 580M/Super M Backhoe loader in Blender (with a special waste handler package) along with a standard road work-based Case 580 Super N WT. While I was browsing auction images, I discovered a critical detail: the dashboard: The M series doesn't have the dashboard button-installed parking brake (the park brake is a lever like many early 2000s vehicles) and it only has a traditional rolling style hour meter to show it's service hours. The 20 11 M and N series utilize a newer computerized digital screen on the dashboard and have a toggle switch park brake. But alas... I have yet to find a picture of the dashboard with the glass clear of and and lighting clear enough to get proper footage all of the indicators used on this model of CASE backhoe. - Be it high beams, low fuel, alternator voltage, engile oil pressure, air restriction, pre heat, etc. I had no luck seeking an online copy of the CASE 580M operator's manual either. And just to be extra safe, I could also use an image of the Super N's indicators lit up without that sun light or dust. - To see if there are any slight differences between the early M series and late N series models.

Replies3
  1. #1Samarskii_ma2026-03-20 04:03

    Check PM

  2. #2gggraham2026-03-20 13:28

    Here are the dash diagrams from the owners manual. Hope this helps.

  3. #3Cartoondude1352026-03-21 03:52

    TYSM! ❤❤❤That's really gonna help with my 3D modelling of this machine!