I have a loader that I keep in a remote area so it can be a challenge for service work. Last fall the bucket would not lift and after troubleshooting and guidance I replaced the joystick and it worked fine while testing at that time. I don't use this equipment in the winter so the machine has been stored in the shop since the repair. This week I made it to the location and immediately noticed a puddle of hydraulic fluid under the loader. I lifted the cab to explore a source for the leak and I do see fresh fluid that appears to be leaking from a part behind the battery. I'm attaching a pic of the part and was hopeful someone could offer guidance on the part and any potential troubleshooting guidance. Thanks in advance for any help.
Looks like a Boss fitting needs a new o-ring.
Is it possible to take a photo from a bit further away to give more perspective of where exactly the part is that is leaking. "Behind the battery" doesn't really cut it. This is the same RED00572 machine that you were dealing with before, correct.?