Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need info dont no what it is

jim cheal ยท 2018-03-12 16:56

this is up for sale but dont no what it is called and dont no were i can find info on it what you guys think it is thank you jim

Replies13
  1. #1Ronsii2018-03-12 19:40

    looks similar to a highly modified case w series loader...

  2. #2jim cheal2018-03-12 20:50

    ok ill go check that out thank you and if you think of anything else let me no thank you jim

  3. #3Ronsii2018-03-12 20:53

    The smaller w's like w14, w8... I think w4 not sure I spot a lot of differences but who knows what has been fabbed up on that thing

  4. #4Welder Dave2018-03-12 21:30

    That style loader will tip over easy on uneven ground. I'd keep looking.

  5. #5jim cheal2018-03-12 21:48

    you could use some 3 point hitch attachments with this right because the front of it looks like a 3 point on a tractor all i would use it for is to stack logs and push wood chips and snow thats it no going up and down hills or any thing like that

  6. #6jim cheal2018-03-12 21:50

    do you guys think it could be a ford loader from the 50' or 60's or a wrangler loader or something

  7. #7Bumpsteer2018-03-12 21:59

    Think it's something that'll be a nightmare when it breaks. Note I said when, not "if". Ed

  8. #8Ronsii2018-03-12 22:13

    Could be a lot of things I haven't seen.... I just notice it was *similar* to some of the case loaders. And when I said 'highly modified' it's pretty obvious they changed/added a few things, so getting parts will be a bit different than just getting parts

  9. #9crane operator2018-03-12 22:36

    Looks kind of like the old "swinger" brand loaders, but most of those don't have planetaries.

  10. #10Welder Dave2018-03-13 00:39

    I was going to mention it looked similar to a Swinger or maybe a Walden loader. I tipped a smaller Swinger on it's side digging some sod out just because one of the wheels went off the sod when I turned. It was kind of like slow motion and no damage was done but I was surprised how easy it tipped. I think a skid steer loader is a better option.

  11. #11jim cheal2018-03-18 20:00

    well guys i went with this let me no what you think thank you jim

  12. #12Ronsii2018-03-18 20:07

    You're definitely gonna want to put some counter weight on that thing if it doesn't have some already.

  13. #13jim cheal2018-03-18 22:33

    ok like what a 2 bottom plow would that work or would it be to long