I found a Kubota mini-ex today. I think it is a KHO-40. Never heard of that size in a Kubota. It is an older machine but operated good and everything seemed good and tight. It has about a 14' reach from the hinge pin of the boom and about 16.5' from the center of the rotation. I would guess it is somewhere around a 10k machine with a push blade, but I cannot find anything on it. Anybody know anything about it? Is is a grey market machine? and if so can you find repair parts if ever needed? How much horsepower and what does it weight?
Sorry, it is a KH-040 which is grey market. Can you get replacement parts for these?
I take it that it does not have modern style (computer) joystick servo controls but either all the controls at the front of the cab for the boom, bucket, slew and dipper controls e.t.c or on tiltable cases beside the operator seat. Here in the UK I have heard of KH models e.g. KH41, KH151 (mainly pre 1990's) or KX such as KX41 or KO e.g KO13 which were painted blue and I believe imports (early 1990's onwards) I would of thought the main difference between grey market machines and normal spec is specification more than major parts so hopefully parts and servicing would be relatively easy!!
Yes, it has stick controls like a two stick backhoe. Joystick would be much better, but for the price I can deal. My biggest thing is wanting to make sure I can get parts for it if anything ever went wrong. Not sure if I could find parts easily or for a decent price.:beatsme
If its cable controlled then at least that is less to go wrong!! Did you note the engine model e.t.c. - If you knew that you could ask a around for parts availability e.t.c I would of thought that undercarriage parts would be available but not readily due to machine age but are unlikely to be over complicated so someone may be able to modify/make a part if need be - If your lucky you could find another machine going cheap for breaking??!! That would give you a supply of parts as and when required but not an ideal solution.
hr16 terex just lost all functionality plenty of fluid could it b the pump?
trying to start new thread
this is the third post.
Check the isolator switch and see if its working, if its working id check the solinoid that works the isolator, it will most likely been on the line coming from the servo pump! Its un likely to be the pump if it happened all of a sudden! hope this helps abit