Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

terex hr16

concretejt ยท 2009-07-12 23:20

lost all functionality. starts and rus fine,wont travel no hydraulics. Has plenty of fluid. what could the problem be?

Replies5
  1. #1willie592009-07-12 23:48

    Well, welcome to the forum concretejt. :usa May I say...you throw out a very short and sweet post asking for advice of a problem that can have a number of possiblities. The more info you can offer, details, on any problem will help those of us who are not there looking at the machine come up with possible ideas as to what is the source of your problem. But if you prefer short and sweet; flex coupler between engine and pump. But, I make no guarantees that's what your problem is.

  2. #2maddog2009-07-13 10:20

    Check safety switches if one is not hooked unhooked locked unlocked{whatever it calls for} things won't work.

  3. #3Samway2022-09-28 16:10

    Hey my machine has the same problem, did you ever figure out what was causing the problem?

  4. #4Samway2022-09-28 16:14

    My terex hr16 has lost hydraulic functions as well, I tried replacing both relays in the fuse box. The engine runs and doesn't indicate a load when moving joysticks. I also inspected the safety lever, and looked for loose wires, but it looks like it's a mechanical block safety and not electrical. If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  5. #5uffex2022-10-14 14:19

    Good day From the 75 but I guess it is almost the same. Kind regards Uffex