Hi all. My thermoelectric plant is going to replace manufacture oil to a local oil, which is cheaper and quickly in delivery. But there is a product name TTI 22C from Russian I cant find a local oil to replace it. I tried to search infomation from internet but didnt find any thing. This oil is used for: - Hydraulic couplings smoke fan. - Hydraulic couplings blower main fan. - For pump bearing of high pressure and low pressure FO pump - Hydraulic oil to opens the raw coal warehouse - For pump bearing of turbine. - Pump bearing of condensate water pump Need help from you to findout infomation about TTI 22C oil, which type of this oil and which oil of Castrol, Shell,... can replace it. Tks.
Call the Castrol, and Shell people and see if they can match it. If they don't know what TTI 22C is, then see if they can contact any of their people in the former Warsaw Pact to see if they're familiar with it. It sounds like a wide range of uses, so it can't be too specialized.
The "TTI" is the way it looks in Cyrillic characters. TP-22C turbine oil, ISO VG 32 viscosity. http://ekoil-lubs.com/market1/ind_masla/turbinnye_masla/ http://yukoil.com/en/item/Tp-22C/ http://ksmprotec.com/product/?lg=en&pid=186 Inquire your local oil distributor for proper substitution, Shell "Turbo T" for instance may be suitable for your application.
Thanks for your help.
TP-22C has TAN value is 0.02, but both of shell and BP dont meet this specification. Any suguest for this case?
The Castrol Perfecto X and XEP products have a very low acid number, .05 I think. Shell is about .1? I think you will find if you ask the suppliers that this slight variation is due to added antioxidants which improve the lubricant. If you look at this page from a German supplier: http://www.dwoil.de/index.php/produ...ypage_images.tpl&product_id=32&category_id=14 Their specification for the TP-22C acid number is .06. I think Gazprom changed the specification over time to improve the properties. In addition I think these numbers are not so much a specification to be met, but an average production value for each product. My opinion only of course.
Thanks all. Finally, I found a supplier for this oil meet TP 22C standard