Looking to setup a roll around 55 gal drum with either an air or 115v oil pump and flow meter so instead of making multiple trips across shop with oil can I can just roll the drum to the piece of equipment and start filling and meter the amount. Found this kit and seems like a decent price. Anyone have any input on electric vs air or other kits to look into? Don't necessarily, need a hose reel, just maybe about 10' of hose. http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200323352_200323352
Looks good to me. I always loved the auto shut off mechanical meters, but they were hideously expensive.
A lot of northern's stuff is chinese, and just marked up. Keep searching, and I bet you find it for less...
As Diydave said Northern are cheap knockoffs. Save the money you would spend on the hose reel. It's mobile the house reel will be a pain, imagine pulling hose out from a wheeled cart. Buy a drum caster , 5:1 pneumatic pump , alemite / Graco/Lincoln/ARO are decentt. 15 feet of 1/2" hose. With a metered gun