Hey everyone, wondering if everyone can do me a favour if you have a D series John Deere skid steer with foot and hand control throttles ? I spoke with a tech at Brandt the other day as I’m having an issue with sometimes not being able to throttle up after a start. He says that even though the hand and foot control register as zero the voltage might still be too high and cause the ECU to think it’s not at zero what I’m asking is if you can post what your voltage is at zero on the hand and foot controls when you’re in service mode, see my pictures for detail I’ve done the water check on x11 x10 x9 and foot throttle sticking Thank you so much Jay
I have a "D" series in the shop now. I'll get you pictures later when I am at work. The engine speed control dial input has a normal operating range from 15% (approximately 0.75 volts) at zero throttle to 86% (approximately 4.3 volts) at full throttle. The ECU will start self-calibration at 30% (approximately 1.5 volts) for zero throttle and 70% (approximately 3.5 volts) for full throttle. The input will be considered to be out-of-range if the signal is below 5% (approximately 0.25 volts) or above 95% (approximately 4.75 volts), at which point a DTC will be generated. The foot throttle sensor input has a normal operating range from 12% (approximately 0.6 volts) at zero throttle to 88% (approximately 4.4 volts) at full throttle. The ECU will start self-calibration at 20% (approximately 1 volt) for zero throttle and 60% (approximately 3 volts) for full throttle. The input will be considered to be out-of-range if the signal is below 5% (approximately 0.25 volts) or above 95% (approximately 4.75 volts), at which point a DTC will be generated.