Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NH L225 Foot Throttle Stuck

Sheepguy99 · 2026-02-22 08:15

I have a 2017 New Holland L225 skid steer. The foot throttle will stick when pushed in, and you have to pull it back by hand. It doesn’t seem to be the cables. I have the pedal taken off the machine and have been lubricating it but it has only let up a bit. Wondering if anyone has a solution to this without replacing the whole pedal. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1smifwal2026-02-22 13:14

    What are you using for lubricant? Personally like this stuff

  2. #2Sheepguy992026-02-22 15:41

    I was actually using a silicone lubricant. Maybe that’s not right?

  3. #3smifwal2026-02-22 16:19

    I would say for the initial free up silicone is probably not the right choice, Give the free all shot I buy it at O'Reilly's it's almost instantaneous on most things.

  4. #492U 34062026-02-22 16:40

    Never had a pedal apart on one of those but my guess would be you might have to disassemble the pivot to clean it up.