Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Jack handles for old Walker floor jacks

Kingston ยท 2009-01-10 18:53

I am trying to save two US made floor jacks that I picked up at the dump. The trouble is that they were both missing their handles. If you have any old jacks laying around, before you scrap them please save me the handles, and rear casters. These are 1 1/4 ton and 1 1/2 ton (Walker) jacks. Thanks in advance. I am happy to pay you for the parts and for shipping. Walker, Ajax, Lincoln jack handles from most of their jacks should fit (others might as well). These are the 1 1/4" O.D. handles with a grove around the shaft (bolt turned into groove holds handle on), handles have 6 point socket like hole (3/8" socket fits) for opening and closing valve. I appreciate your help. Brian

Replies1
  1. #1Speedpup2009-01-12 11:19

    You may still be able to buy handles as they are still made in the USA :usa under another name if you are unsuccessful in your search. Great product vs all the foreign crap.