anybody looking for an experienced operator of forestry mulchers? i have over 16 years experience operating mulchers, barko, hydro-ax, franklin, bron, ctl, track machines. know how to do seismac, r.o.w. , commercial, residential. familiar with seppi, fae, tush hog, fecon heads. if so pm me.............james:usa
Have you tried searching for Company's that do this?I hear in South Texas where the Drilling and Pipelines are going in they are mulching every thing.I have a Cousin there doing it now.He told me there is a lot of mulching down there.But for some reason he will not tell me what company he is working for. His pay so he says is $200 a day so that means he is not getting over time pay.
if you dont mind me asking what is your cousins name
Jamsen, have you ever run a piece of logging equipment? I believe that my dad is looking for someone to run a fellar buncher or pull through delimber. The hours are 6 a.m.-6 p.m. and we are working out of Oakdale,LA.
i have operated skidder jd 548, 648, never operated feller?buncher. cant be hard. i run /operate berko, hydroax, tiger cat. mulchers. you can call me @ 281-659-0107