Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Kickout assembly for 977H

koalamotorsport ยท 2018-03-09 22:05

Anyone parting out a 977H? I am missing the entire kickout lever assembly from mine. CAT does not list a part number for the assembly, just every single individual piece. I have found a couple of online sellers who claim to have a piece here and there, but nothing that will result in an entire assembly. Thanks Brett

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2018-03-11 10:42

    It's not sold as a complete assembly unfortunately. Looking at the photo you posted if you could get hold of the 2H9239 Bracket & the 2K298 Bellcrank Assembly the rest of the assembly is pretty much only hardware.

  2. #2koalamotorsport2018-03-11 21:34

    Thanks Nige. Looking for a used assembly to get it all. 2H9239 is apparently still available new, but not the 2K298. No point having one without the other.

  3. #3Cmark2018-03-11 22:47

    2K299 is the crank without the bearings and there seem to be plenty out there.

  4. #4koalamotorsport2018-03-12 12:47

    Thanks CMark, I got my numbers backwards. It's the 2H9239 I can't find. Sorry for the confusion.

  5. #5Cmark2018-03-12 16:11

    2H9239 consists of a 2H6519 pin and a 2H9238 bracket, and there's plenty out there.

  6. #6koalamotorsport2018-03-12 16:20

    Thanks Cmark. Where did you come up with the 2H9238 number?

  7. #7Cmark2018-03-12 18:23

    From a Caterpillar site called TMI. And it's also in NPR, if anyone with SIS is interested.

  8. #8koalamotorsport2018-03-12 22:33

    Ahh, dealer site. Thanks. I'll report back on my journey. Meantime, if anyone parting out a 977H reads this thread, I'm looking for lots of other bits and pieces too. Thanks Brett