Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Komatsu Parts

valmet12 ยท 2007-03-29 10:51

i am having a tough time locating parts for a 1988 Komatsu HA250 off road truck. I need the bearing, cover, seals.... differential bearing on the rear outside of the unit between the tires. any ideas would be great thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Wulf2007-03-29 12:15

    The HA250 is basically a Moxy with a Komatsu engine and the drive train is ZF I believe. Did you try Moxy USA or other Moxy/ZF sources?

  2. #2valmet122007-03-29 15:59

    I'll try that thanks

  3. #368ATractor&Box2007-03-31 04:21

    Hi I have just read your thread and may be able to help with the HA250 parts problem. I will look for the parts info and if i have it i will get in touch for your email address and email you the pdf file to you. I cant promise i have the correct info but i will have a look. Cheers

  4. #4valmet122007-03-31 18:52

    thanks for the help, found the bearing at a local place and had a machinest make the cover going by the other side.