Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need like to Bobcat 763, Kabota V2203 engine specs

Bobcat Crazy ยท 2020-03-10 21:05

Hi All, My latest project is a Bobcat 763 with the Kabota V2203 engine. I have just had a valve job completed at the machine shop and I am to the point of adjusting the valves. I'm sure there is a post with the specs or a link to the specs somewhere in the unlimited info on here. Could someone send me a link to that info? I thought I would one day learn the correct way to search and locate posts here on the site but so far I have not conquered that. I guess it is bad to say but I know less about computers than I do skid steers. Yes I know that is bad to admit but with everyone's help, I am building my forth skid steer yes that does make me a little proud! But I will have to say that the Case 90XT almost made me want to give up several times. But with your help I finally made it! Again Thanks All, B-Crazy

Replies1
  1. #1Bobcat Crazy2020-03-10 21:08

    Sorry I meant to say need link to