Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need make and model on these cranes

Jack Stipe · 2022-11-05 14:00

Hi there, I am a college student working on a paper on various types of construction equipment. we are supposed to choose a project site and pull makes and models off of the equipment used. the problem is that most images are grainy or the model number is not clearly shown. some of them have numbers that don't lead to anything. was looking for someone more knowledgeable than me that may be able to help. Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1Knepptune2022-11-06 20:38

    That crawler looks to be a kobelco 1600 an the tele crawler looks like it could be a mantis 15010.

  2. #2crane operator2022-11-06 22:53

    There's three cranes in his first picture, and one in the second. You trying to get him flunked out of skool? Of course I'm no help, because I know even less about kobleco than I know about tadano's.

  3. #3Knepptune2022-11-07 05:48

    Well by golly if I couldn’t make it through school, why does he get to? I didn’t even see the other cranes. Maybe I oughta pay closer attention.

  4. #4crane operator2022-11-07 19:47

    I'm so poor- I can't even afford to pay attention.

  5. #5Truck Shop2022-11-07 20:01

    Oh--boy.