Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Work Pics

wpchrist ยท 2022-11-05 18:03

Crane Operator inspired me to post some work pics Foggy Morning Hauling this cat Hauling a different cat on a nicer day One in the crane and one in the big travelift - Busy day Hauling a little cat. You can see a big cat on the left side in front of the crane.

Replies6
  1. #1JaredV2022-11-05 23:14

    Cats in the boat and construction worlds are two different things. And even with boats, cats are two different things. Ain't English great?

  2. #2mitch5042022-11-05 23:42

    Are you at the old Detyns' yard?

  3. #3wpchrist2022-11-06 06:55

    I hadn't even thought about the caterpillar equipment when I said Cat lol. No a quite a cat, but closer lol. We launched two pin-together barges and then put this excavator on the barges for a dock company.

  4. #4wpchrist2022-11-06 06:55

    We are on the same River as Detyens but a bit further south.

  5. #5mitch5042022-11-10 15:55

    Oh, ok, you must be on the Cooper River, not the Wando. The old Detyen's was on the Wando, but I guess it is a park now. I thought somebody was operating it, but evidently not. The last time I was in Charleston harbor was about 5 yrs ago, to pull an old McAllister tug out of shipyard creek to put on a reef.

  6. #6wpchrist2022-11-10 17:34

    Oh... I though you were talking about the Detyens boatyard up the Cooper near Bushy Park. I kinda forgot about the one off Hwy 41 on the Wando. Yeah, they made it into a really nice park.