Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Manual for a 2000 Grove T60J Articulating Boom Lift or Help finding Parts.

JMerica ยท 2024-09-13 10:19

I bought a 2000 Grove T60J articulating boom lift. I cannot find any manuals and info is very scarce for this model. I can find info on many other models but the T-line seems to be a red headed step child that no one wants to talk about. It almost seems like they had another company produce this later model. I read JLG bought the Grove lift division in the early 2000s and shut them down. Maybe no info was part of JLGs plan to force more lifts to the scrap yard. The machine is clean and looks to be in great shape for its age. Of course it needs some TLC. It is a gas/propane model. I was told the machine was owned by a small contractor. The propane stopped working and they bypassed the fuel switch before finally getting rid of it. There are a few other electrical issues that I believe are from a cut and re-spliced wires within the boom control cable(s). Without an electrical schematic I am hesitant to fix anything because I am unsure of what the previous owners did to bypass the switch. My immediate part needs are rebuild kits for the (4) steering cylinders and a manual or electrical schematic to troubleshoot and diagnose issues.

Replies0

No replies yet.