Hello, I have a 94 Hitachi EX60URG. It's been down for the past 3 years with hydraulic problems. I've had 3 so-called mechanics replace the swivel, test the pumps, and test the main control valve. :Banghead The problem is one track drive and the front blade works and nothing else does. One of the mechanics switched some hoses and got the other drive to work while preventing the other one from moving. :beatsme I need it fixed! Motor runs fine. I have thousands into it and I cant stop now. If anyone can help I am located in Lodi, NJ. Thank You, Michael Work - 973-340-9884 Cell - 973-747-6234
Wish I was close, would try to give you a hand. These ain't rocket science....
Have a look under seat, where the pilot hoses go, if you are lucky the hoses will still have there id tags. On the inside of the box stuck to the side should be a sticker with matching ids above the fittings where they should be connected...
Can you give more information as to what the issue is and what happens when you use the other services. What track is it that works? Is it ok both directions? What happens when you pull the left and right control levers? Does the hydraulics load up at all? Is there resistance in the control levers ( does it feel like there's plenty pilot pressure at the levers). The more information the better.