Volvo ec210 I’ve replace two easy lines and had them made in town . Now I have two big lines that need to be replaced . The one with the flat head part of the screwdriver that pics is from below and facing away from the center of the machine. The one with the handle of the screwdriver isn’t leaking that bad but might as well fix it anyway because it has a bubble to Pics from top are on the stepside also facing back of Machine. What are they ? Would like to have them made before I pull them off ? How much hydraulic fluid is going to pour out and what other parts do I ? need
Also it leaking a lot Of Hydraulic fluid from top Of the tank bad breather replace it does it need to be cleaned?
Last pic
Flange face hoses are not uncommon, find a reasonably large hydraulics shop they would be able to replicate what you have. What are of OR are you in, others on here might be able to steer you. As to blowing thru vent, is the Hydraulics cooling system operating properly, that could lead up to failures as you are seeing with blistering and pressure leaks.
Well if you want them on-hand before removing the old ones about the only way I could see that is if you ordered from the manufacture. I kind of doubt Volvo is going to give you spec's to take to a competitor to have the build them. Trying to measure in place I don't think would work unless you are very lucky as getting the length even an inch wrong can cause major problems with a hose of that size.
I think the Hydraulic cooling is working good I think it’s been operating around 150 I’ll check that again next time I use it. I know the tank has been hot enough it doesn’t feel good to sit on it for long while working on it . we have been in the 90-107 lately so it been hot lately . yea I have a place to have them made but don’t have any block off plate to keep the system sealed once I pull them off. the hyd tank always seems to have pressure in it so maybe the vents not working right ?
You should some pressure in the tank. Something that I have done is to remove just one half of the clamp and take it to the hydraulic shop to match a block off plate.
Agree on this, if you are going to be having this machine for a long time getting some block offs would be handy. This might be a good time to revive an old thread "Suck Bucket". Had to go do a search to find the link: HeavyEquipmentForums 1 While most of that thread is about using the suck-bucket to suck up liquids I think it could also be used to draw a vacuum on a hydraulic tank to keep oil from leaking out while changing a hose. Main thing is to find a point up high away from the oil level and to seal off any breathers. Also very important that no one turns the vacuum while lines are disconnected. Another thing that can help a lot is once fitting is disconnected to place something like a piece of cardboard over the openings this will reduce the strain on the vacuum and actually allow you to disconnect more lines. Maybe I'll get around to drawing up the homemade vacuum device I have had for years that works off air pressure. All it takes is a piece of bar stock and a couple fittings just about any one would have in their junk draw along with a few properly sized drill bits.