Like the title says. What is a good solvent to clean it off of a concrete floor. It sure is different from dino oil. The stuff is horrible to clean up. I didn't have any luck with acetone. Mediocre success with gasoline. I don't wanna blow up the shop and me with it. Or maybe a pressure washer with a soap of some kind.
Dawn and broom it in.
I use Purple Power... from NAPA, Lowes or Walmart... and that pressure washer https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NCB...lti+Purpose+Cleaner&keywordInput=purple+power
I like to cover spots with wood ashes, then keep them damp. Leaches the lye out of the ashes, the ashes suck up the oil, and the lye turns oil to soap. Of course, then you have an ashy mess to clean up. Purple power is amazing too.
I have heard of people using drywall mud still in powder form to suck the oil up then scrape it up and wash it off i personally have never tried it though.
Purple Power and pressure wash, or just good ol' brakleen. Don't use red rags unless you want a pink smudge.