Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need paint for my W20c.. whats the best site to buy?

Lightning Bolt ยท 2013-04-13 01:15

I'm having a hard time finding the Case Yellow and Brown for the ROPs. I am finding the farm tractor stuff, Red and White but no Yellow and Brown?! I really want to use the newest color Yellow they are using, any help would be great. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1maddog2013-04-13 06:17

    check lowes, they have some construction machinery paint colors, they did have a yellow.

  2. #2oldseabee2013-04-13 09:20

    This outfit makes spray cans to match most equipment, Just click on the brand of machine and it will bring up a chart, with a spray can most paint companies can match in bulk. http://www.industrialtouchup.com/index.htm

  3. #3Abscraperguy2013-04-16 00:21

    Did you try your Case industrial equipment dealer?

  4. #4Lightning Bolt2013-04-16 00:40

    I don't have a good Case dealer nearby so I was hoping to find a place online, I really don't want to paint a W20 with spray cans either.. I thinkI'll need a gallon at least. Anyway I have found sites selling JD paint by the gallon and Case red and white for farm equipment. I guess I also needto figure out what case calls its colors for the construction tractors, someone saidthe yellow is really called desert tan or something like that and I have no idea what they call the brownfor the ROPS? Does anyone know? Also is there an area on this website devoted to painting your tractor?

  5. #5oldseabee2013-04-16 09:07

    Go to that web site that I posted, they have color chart, get one spray can of each color that you need and take it to a paint house and they can match it in bulk.